My
Client Didn’t Do It…Well, He Did, But So What
September
4, 2026
Todd
Blanche, Trump’s newly installed attorney general has been pushing for lifetime
immunity from any tax audit or related prosecution for Deadbeat Don and his
entire crime family, their businesses and “related entities”. Blanche pretended
to say this is no longer on the table (with his fingers crossed underneath said
table) in order to allow Fascist/Trump/Epstein/Sedition Party senators to
pretend Blanche deserved to be confirmed as Trump’s personal…I mean attorney
general of the Donald Trump…I mean the United States in order to protect and
defend Donald Trump…I mean the Constitution. Even though during his
confirmation hearing Blanche Freudian slipped himself into saying he was
Trump’s “personal attorney”. Oopsie.
As
you would no doubt agree, nothing shouts “I’m innocent” like attempting to
shield oneself from any and all investigation and any possible consequences
related to alleged and/or blatantly obvious illegal activity.
G.
Zus Christ
This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought
For The Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment