Friday, October 2, 2026

Connecting The iDiOTS

HYPOCRISY ALERT!!!*

October 2, 2026

Strike One

Susan Collins:

“I do not understand how anyone would take the word of a felon who’s been convicted twice – twice – two separate cases of five counts of money laundering, counts of bank fraud, false submissions to the [Federal Election Commission]…He is a convicted liar…”

Really? You slimy whore. Can you really not think of anyone who is a convicted felon and whose word not just anyone, but you your lousy, lying self would take and continue to take. In case this isn’t ringing any bells, your cult leader was convicted on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to conceal payments made to a porn star. Sound familiar? No? That would be Donald Fucking Trump. Remember him? Remember when you voted to convict him after his record-breaking second impeachment? Well do ya, punk? Your guy got elected to the highest office in the land dragging around 34 felony convictions. I believe that is even more than two.

Strike Two

Next up, Donald Fucking Trump and his fellow travelers who have, out of desperation, trotted out the old fearmongering over the so-called dangers of communism taking over America. The Fifties called and they want their bullshit scare-tactic back. I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the Communist Party, but I would take communism over Trump and his syphilitic fascism any day. Not to mention the fact that there is no danger whatsoever of America going communist.

Damaged Don is clearly suffering from Clown Syndrome

Strike Three

Speaking of hypocrites and communists, first lady Melania Trump** said recently that she had a “very beautiful childhood” growing up under communism in Slovenia. The worst lady told Fox News Business, “I grew up, under the communism, and actually, I didn't miss anything. I feel I had a very beautiful childhood, and my parents provide a beautiful child for my family." Huh?

The third Mrs. Trump’s comments come as her estranged husband has increasingly used “communism” to attack Democrats and democratic socialists, telling a Republican convention audience this month: “They call themselves Democrat socialists, but actually, they're communists.” Actually, they call themselves Democratic Socialists. And they call you…

Dishonorable Mention

I was going to label as hypocrisy the guy who spilled national security secrets to the Russians during his first months in office during his first term, and who just showed Chinese President Xi his super-secret ballroom/panic room while yelling about the dangers of communism. But that isn’t hypocrisy, it’s stupidity and treason. You know, since China is supplying weapons Iran is using to attack Americans and Trump offered to sell American weapons to China to help them kill Americans Trump thinks are suckers and losers. Did I mention that China*** is aiding and abetting Iran? I think I did.

Do they think we're as stupid as they are?

___________________________________
*AGAIN.
**The illegal immigrant wife of criminal/president Donald Jeffrey Epstein Trump.
***And Russia.

I. Mangrey reporting. But you knew that.

1 comment: