Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Freudian Slipper

“Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.”
Sigmund I. Freud

Calling Dr. Freud…Again

August 19, 2026

More on moron Todd Blanche: The following exchange took place during a recent interview on the heels of Todd Blanche’s confirmation as the country’s president’s new attorney general…

Kristen Welker: If the president asks you to do something that you feel crosses an ethical or legal line would you do it?

Toad Blanche: The president would never ask me to do something ethical or legal, or illegal, he never has, he never will.

Oopsie.


Blanche attempts to STFU, but cannot

This is not Blanche’s first toad-e-o; You may remember this exchange that took place during his confirmation hearing…

Sen. John Kennedy: Are you and president Trump friends?

Toad Blanche: I’m his lawyer, was his lawyer.

It’s entirely possible these are not Freudian slips. They are Freudian slaps.

Blanche, later made it crystal clear that he would do the president’s bidding at every turn. For those of you keeping score at home, that is absolutely not the job of the attorney general.

Todd Blanche is a shit stain on the rule of law. Oops, what a Freudian slip. I meant to say Todd Blanche should go fuck himself until there are no more tomorrows. I'm so embarrassed.


I. Mangrey reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment