The
Golf War
August 16, 2026
Now With A Thousand Fewer Words
He
cheats at marriage. He cheats in business. He cheats on his taxes. And he is
desperate to cheat at the coming midterm elections.
But
perhaps more frequently than anything, he cheats at golf. This was immortalized
in Rick Reilly’s seminal work
A
number of others who have hit the links with the guy who stinks at golf but
manages to win dozens and dozens of “tournaments” at golf clubs he owns have
observed flagrant cheating. Though Hall of Fame NFL quarterback Peyton Manning
told Jimmy Kimmel in 2017 that Trump did not cheat, but “he will give you a lot
of putz (I may have that spelling wrong), but he expects those to be
reciprocated”, which I think means he doesn’t require opponents to actually
sink the last putt and expects them to return the “favor”. Trump is a
verifiably lousy putz…I mean putter.
I
know very little about golf, but I imagine a gorilla would handle a golf club
with greater finesse.
And here is Trump’s caddy helping the old man with an unusual “stroke”
Lastly,
today’s actual Pic Of The Day. Watch Big Baby Don’s special putting technique
in this moving picture
This has been your Paying Attention™ Pic Of The Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment