Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Quote Of The Day – A Ford Ability

Trump v. Canada     

August 25, 2026

King of the idiots Donald Jeffrey Epstein Trump decided to start a trade war with Canada. Yes, that Canada. Why? Because he is king of the idiots, that’s why. His incalculably tiny brain is shrinking faster than a speeding bullet. But that doesn’t stop his giant mouth from running more than the golden toilets at Mor-on-Lago, which he has to flush ten or twenty times for some reason.

Deathbed Donny closed his recent Untruth Social post thusly…


Super Genius Donald Jeffrey Epstein Trffffppmt, August 24, 2026

Ontario Premiere Doug Ford responded with the Paying Attention™ Quote Of The Day:

“You know what, I’ve been in this game a lot longer than he has. I got skin on me like an alligator And you think an insult from him hurts me? Well, bring in on buddy. I’m ready. Bring it on. You know something, I’ve dealt with guys like you my whole life. And guess what, you all become losers. Because you’re a loser.”
                   Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario, Canada, August 24, 2026

 
Ford to Trump: “Because you’re a loser.”

BONUS QUOTE

Ford also called Trump “king of bankruptcies”. If Canada had become the 51st state as Trump has been insisting, Ford would have been more succinct and told Dumbass Don to shut the fuck up. But Ford and his fellow countrymen are still Canadians so his language was more polite than was appropriate.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Quote Of The Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment