Saturday, June 22, 2024

Fascinating

Dead Woman Voting

June 22, 2024

Donald Trump admitted on tape that there was voter fraud committed in his name if nothing else...

Ramin Setoodeh: Joan [Rivers] said she was a Republican. Did you know that?

Trump: I thought she might have been a Republican. I know one thing. She voted for me according to what she said.

 
Joan Rivers "voted for me"

Where and when did she say that, oh Damaged One? During a séance? A toilet hallucination? Adderall overdose? The great Joan Rivers passed away in 2014. For those of you keeping score, that would be two years before Trump’s sorry ass was on the ballot.

So, either Trump just admitted to at least sanctioning voter fraud or, oh my, could this very old man be in flailing mental health?


WTFF
*

________________________________________________
*What The Fascinating Fuck 

No comments:

Post a Comment