Monday, March 15, 2021

Beware The Idiots Of March

There Is No Vaccine For Racism

March 15, 2021

Sen. Ron Johnson, the moron from Wisconsin, recently told some asshole on the radio, “I'm also criticized because I made the comment on January 6th I never felt threatened. Because I didn't. mainly because I knew that even though those thousands of people that were marched into the Capitol were trying to pressure people like me to vote the way they wanted me to vote, I knew they love this country, truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break a law, so I wasn't concerned. Had the tables been turned, Joe, this gets me in trouble, had President Trump won the election and tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters, I might have been a little concerned.” Mighty white of you Ron.

The Silly Putty filling Johnson’s head is beginning to affect his idiotic thinking 

First of all, yes. Johnson fucking said that out loud. Second, he clearly cannot see his white privilege or his deep-seated blatant racism. Third, this is the same idiotic Ron Johnson who used his questioning time during the Capitol security hearing to parrot a broadly debunked conspiracy theory that the January 6 insurrectionists weren't actually Trump supporters, but were “agents provocateurs” and “fake Trump protesters.”

There Is No Vaccine For Stupid

Four-out-of-five living past presidents – Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter – publicly recommended that everyone get a vaccine. The fifth-out-of-five, and psychotically stupid one got a vaccine before everyone else, but did not tell anyone presumably because he spent an entire year (so far) that the virus pandemic was a hoax meant to stop him from being reelected. As always, Turmp was talking about himself when he called the virus pandemic a hoax meant to stop him from being reelected.

I. Mangrey. Friends, Romans and countrymen lend these idiots a piece of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment