Friday, January 28, 2022

Broken News

Spit On $potify

January 28, 2022

I wish I was subscribed to Spotify so I could cancel my subscription and boycott them. The schmucks at Spotify have decided to keep disinformation disseminator, snake-oil-salesman, and all-around puke Joe Rogan, and dump Neil Young after the music legend said the streaming service wasn't big enough for both him and Rogan. I guess Spotify showed Young who's boss.

Neil                                             Unreal

Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded in 2006. It is now the world's largest music streaming service provider, and clearly cares nothing for truth, justice or human life. Joe Rogan is a greedy, conspiracy-addled goon with a huge, fact-averse audience. Guess it’s profit über alles for $potify and Rogan, and a match made in hell.

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) live

This has been a Paying Attention™ Special Broken News report.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled cowgirl in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment