Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Don't Mess With-Consin

Walker, Wisconsin Deranger

September 22, 2015
How can God be so fickle? Poor Scott Walker. While announcing his candidacy Walker told us that “running was God’s calling…I am certain: This is God’s plan for me…” Well, God and the Koch brothers – who actually have more money than God. A few short months (though it seems like years) later, it appears that God has told Walker to stop running. During his farewell mumblings Walker told the audience (I assume there was an audience), “The Bible is full of stories about people who were called to be leaders in unusual ways. Today, I believe that I am being called to lead by helping to clear the field...” World’s Greatest Quitter, Sarah Palin must be very proud.

Dead-eye, Deader-between-the-ears, Scott Walker
The Chrump said now that Walker has left the race he feels sorry for him. In a grand gesture, Chrump has offered to purchase all twelve of Walkers supporters. “It’s not like I’m buying votes,” said the reality-TV star/faux presidential candidate, “I’m offering to buy people. That’s not the same thing. Yeah, I know, some people would say that sounds even worse, but I’m not one of those people and none of Scott’s followers is black. And I’m not a Muslim, like some people say certain people living in the White House are. I’m just your average Joe-$10 billion pack. Yes, I know some people say I don’t have $10 billion, but those people are lost in the facts and figures. My hair tells me that I have $10 billion, so that’s what you need to believe. Nobody does money better than I do. I now have all of Scott Walker’s people and both of Rick Perry’s. I can’t be stopped. I will do great things, even better than tearing up critical, pristine Scottish coastline to build a golf course and bullying old people and another place to put my name in giant letters. I’m doing great in the polls. The Blacks and Latinos love me. The ladies love me. The Jews love me. I love my daughter, and not just like a dad. The Obama’s love me; I don’t care where he was born, he’s a nice guy for a Muslim – as some say he is. Jeb Bush is uglier than Carly Fiorina – who I said was beautiful so I wouldn’t look like such a jerk after I called her ugly – and he can kiss my ass.”

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.
In Other News…

of the morbidly stupid, J.E.B. (The Smart Bush) who is married to a Mexican, when asked if he was in favor of refugees and immigrants integrating into U.S. society and if he would help "empower them to become Americans," responded, "We should not have a multicultural society." As usual, Bush claims he was misunderstood and was not using ‘multiculturalism’ the way everyone else uses the word. I guess he’s just too smart for the rest of us.
And Finally…

In honor of the start of Yom Kippur, the holiest day on the Jewish calendar, Sen. Marco Rubio held a fundraiser at the Dallas-area mansion of real estate magnate Harlan Crow. I don’t believe Mr. Crow, whose eclectic art collection includes two of Hitler’s paintings, a signed copy of Mein Kampf (Come on, who doesn’t have one of those?) and some place settings Hitler once used, is Jewish. Some people, even some in Rubio’s home state of Florida, found this upsetting. I’m not sure why.
I. Mangrey reporting. Chrump that.

No comments:

Post a Comment