Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thought For The Day

Take A Bow, And Bow The Fuck Out Already

April 13, 2023

What the fuck is it with these people? California senator Diane Feinstein has health issues. She has been a senator for more than 30 years, and has displayed cognitive issues for a while now. Feinstein has not voted in Congress since February, and was hospitalized for shingles treatment in March. The 89-year-old Feinstein has given many years of stellar public service. Those days are over. Why the fuck doesn't she want to spend more time with her family? As I read this article, my first thoughts were, why doesn't she just resign and take care of herself. As I read further and learned that her continued absence is obstructing judicial appointments, my caring for another human being (even though she is a senator) turned to rage (shocking, I know).

Get the fuck out of there you fool. Even Dick Durban - no spring chicken he, thinks you should resign. Do it.  Does the name Ruth Bader Ginsburg ring a bell? Amy Coney Barrett? Leave now. It's already way past your bedtime.

Diane Feinstein has had a storied career. It would be a shame for it to have a stupid ending.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. If I recall correctly, and I think that I do, Ruth Ginsburg was simply trying to hang in there until Trump was out, so she could be replaced properly, as opposed to what we ended up getting.

    Pardon me; I just vomited in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete