Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Thought For The Day

The Fruit Doesn’t Fall Far From The Tree,
The Turd Doesn’t Fall Far From The Asshole

April 26, 2023

One-rung-below-bimbo Lauren Boebert, who gave birth at age 19,  is smitten with the idea of becoming a 36-year-old grandmother.

The idiot-sans-savant told someone dumb enough to ask, “my oldest son, um, he is going to be a dad in April, the beginning of April. And I, I, I made the, the announcement because I, I want to encourage so many people, um, that life wins. Life is a good thing. This is never something that is, um, going to destroy your life by adding more life to it. And so I, I'm so happy that, um, my son, uh, and, and his girlfriend chose life.”

Okay, so maybe life wins, but obviously intelligence loses. Which after, not bode well for life.

Gun-toting grifter granny:
Good thing she wasn’t my daughter

Granny Bobo has refused to disclose the teen mother-to-be's age (or if the act was consensual – and considering her undying support for a braggadocious pussy-grabber, would she even care). The proud forced-birth aficionado revealed only that the child’s age is some number “over fourteen.” Considering the source, I’m guessing that number is between 11 and 13.

So, maybe the laws are different in Colorado, but isn’t it illegal to have sex with someone under the age of 16? Even if your mother was a good Christian teen slut?

Asking for a friend.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment