Sunday, April 15, 2012

It Can Happen Here

Here
April 15, 2012

I've been putting this off for a long time...maybe not long enough.  I retort, you decide.  Some of you have been assaulted by email, some on paper, never on the very internets themselves by the politically motivated stylings of one I. Mangrey.  Mr. Mangrey has agreed to post his prose on the new blog, founded by yours truly Ed Venture.  I and I have decided to call this blog Paying Attention - as in, "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."  But you probably knew that already.  So sit back and enjoy or whatever it is you feel the need to do when you're here with us.  Don't hesitate to chime in; as the man says, "Responsible comment invited."  I'll add this: Irresponsible comments are just as welcome.  So have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment