Saturday, May 26, 2018

A Craven New World

Two Pigs In a Pod

May 26, 2018

It has been reported, or possibly fabricated, that an off-the-books, secret meeting between Donald Chrump and Vladimir Putin recently took place at an undisclosed location.*  The picture below is the only known evidence of this historic mano-a-Chrumpo.  According to reputable albeit non-existent sources, Chrump embraced and sniffed his benefactor, to the obvious chagrin of Mr. Putin.  It is impossible to tell from the scant photographic evidence if any grinding was involved, but one is free to make up the facts as one sees fit in our brave new world. 
Mmmmmm, you smell just like Ivanka. But you’re much shorter.
It remains uncertain whether Putin’s translator actually relayed the words Chrump reportedly uttered.  “Vlad, you are my hero, that I can tell you.  How did you become such a strong leader, very strong.  So much stronger than any American leaders, except for Donald Chrump.  No one is stronger than Chrump.  Everyone knows that.  You already know that no one has been tougher on Russia than Chrump.  I’m hoping to keep myself in office as long as you have.  You’ve done an excellent job staying president, or whatever you call yourself.  You have the best elections, though I have the highest approval ratings of anyone, ever.  The fake media won’t tell anyone this, but I’m the most popular president in American history.  Most successful, most popular, smartest and the richest.  I don’t know if you know this, but I’m really rich.  Believe me.  But, I really like the way you handle the fake media.  Very strongly.  Very impressive.  If I wasn’t so obsessed with my daughter Ivanka, perhaps I’d be dating you.  I’m kidding, of course…or am I?  We’ll have to wait and see what happens.  One thing for sure, no collusion.  No collusion.  Not that I know of.  That I can tell you.”
Is it really collusion when Chrump and Russia have been working together for decades?   Every time we turn around, we learn of another Russian connection with the fake Chrump business empire, the Chrump campaign and the Chrump administration.  
I am just paying attention to all of this with my wife and our au-pair and I’d like to say how shocked I am that a pleasant and deadly presidential administration should be turned into an excuse for Russian propaganda of the shoddiest kind. What’s gone wrong with the world? I can’t even take a bath without six or seven Russians jumping in with me. They’re in my shirt cupboard, and Putin and Veselnitskaya are in the kitchen now eating my wife’s jam. Oh, they’re climbing up my legs. I can see them peeping out of my wife’s blouse. Why doesn’t Mr. Pompeo do something about it before it is too late. Ohhhh….God… 
_______________
*This might not be technically true, but we are well beyond that being a substantive issue.
But Wait, There’s More…There’s Always More
The latest entries into the Chrump Collusion Cotillion appear to be emissaries from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates, who may not have, but most definitely did draw up and make a presentation describing a multi-million dollar plan to do exactly what the Russians were already doing – setting up fake social media accounts to help get Chrump “elected.”  This was a real team effort, except apparently, no one knew who else was on the team, with one sickly-orange-colored, malodorous pervert of an exception.  Just that one man…and one of his sons.  Just him, his son and probably his son-in-law.  And maybe his daughter.  God bless the United States on (sic) America. (Ivanka actually said this at the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem.  Kids say the darndest things.)
I. Mangrey recalculating.  Reality is rapidly becoming irrelevant.

1 comment: