Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Red, White and Ewwwwwww

She’s a Groped Old Flag

March 7, 2019
“I want to write a song called,
Please Mr. President, Go Back Up That Escalator.”
Dick Cavett March 5, 2019

Sixty-four percent of respondents to a recent Quinnipiac poll agreed that Chrump committed a crime prior to taking office, compared to 24 percent who do not and 13 percent who said they didn’t know.  Eighty-nine percent of Democrats and 33 percent of Republican’ts were in the yes camp. Forty-five percent said they believed Chrump had committed crimes while in office, while 43 percent disagreed.
Who could have predicted that Donald Chrump would turn out to be such an unmitigated disaster?  He seemed like such a nice guy and a very stable genius during the campaign.  Now it seems he can't tell the difference between Old Glory and Ivanka.  Most disingenuous politicians are content to merely hug the flag figuratively, but not whacky Uncle Donald.  He goes up there drooling and grinding our nation’s (co-opted by right wing jingoists) symbol for real.   
If a flag could burn itself, this one surely would
Betsy Ross is throwing up in her grave
As Chrump told Sean Hannity, “If it wasn’t a flag, perhaps I’d be fucking it.”  To most Americans Chrump’s unwanted advances on the American flag is nauseating and scary.  To his mindless minions it is just something else to applaud.  They do not even really see it, they just know their Dear Leader is doing something and that means applaud.  They would probably applaud if Chrump invited Ivanka up on the stage and grabbed her by the pussy.  You know he wants to.  He came pretty close at the nominating convention in the summer of 2016.
Ewwwww
According to a new report from CNN, Chrump pressured both ex-Chief of Staff John Kelly and ex-White House Counsel Don McGahn to give his daughter and top adviser Ivanka Trump a security clearance.  When neither of them agreed to his anti-security/pro-nepotism idiocy, the report says, Der Furor simply granting the clearance himself.  “I would never interfere with security clearances, as I told you before.  I never said to give Ivanka a security clearance.  I told Kelly to give the flag a clearance.  I love the flag.  There’s pictures to prove it.  No one loves the flag more than me.  I am making the flag great again and I think the flag should know many, many secrets.  I have nothing to do with Ivanka.  I haven’t even talked to her since I became president, which I did very bigly by the way.  Greatest victory since the very amazing Andrew Johnson, maybe bigger, certainly better.”
Chrump pockets check from Putin to keep talking
 I. Mangrey recovering.  Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment