Wednesday, August 19, 2020

American EXCEPTionalism

Consistently Inconsistent
 
August 19, 2020
Donald Chrump and his ilk like to talk about American exceptionalism. They act like America is perfect or at the very least, better than everywhere else. While there are things that make America a special place, we are anything but perfect. If we had in fact been truly exceptional, that came to a screeching halt on the first Tuesday of November of 2016. Now thanks to Chrump, America is a laughing stock, a pitied giant who suffered a massive stroke, cannot take two steps without falling on his face, slurs his speech so badly that hardly anyone can understand a word he says and when they can understand the words, they realize they are nothing but fascist, racist gibberish.
America, suffocating under the weight of the Orange Gas Cloud, is exceptionally stupid and a clear and present danger to ourselves and global stability. A regular person suffering with a stroke is a sad thing. A Godzilla-sized giant staggering around pissing everywhere and smashing everything in its path is a clear and imminent danger on a much larger scale and must be subdued for the sake of the greater good. Anyway, let’s take a quick look at American exceptionalism from a different angle.
All men are created equal…EXCEPT the original peoples of this continent whose land we stole, whose men, women and children we brutally murdered by the millions and were considered to be less than human.
For one thing, one way we are exceptional is that we are only country to have dropped atomic bombs on another country. More recently we are exceptional for having by far and away the most people to die from the Chrump Virus, which probably started in China, but was catapulted to stardom by America’s chief scientist Donald Chrump. But wait, there’s more…
All men are created equal…EXCEPT those who didn’t die while being dragged over here from Africa against their will and made to be slaves through no fault of their own, and were considered 3/5 of a person.
One person, one vote…EXCEPT the afore mentioned Native Americans and African Americans who were not initially permitted to vote.
One person, one vote…EXCEPT for women who did not gain the right to vote until 1920…well, white women that is.
Plenty of federal money for the military industrial complex…EXCEPT not for actual citizens in need.
This could be a great country EXCEPT Donald Chrump is still in the White House (a few days a month).
Rule, Meet Exceptions
Many people have been saying that Donald Chrump is always talking about himself, even when it seems he is disparaging someone else. Like when he says “Lyin’ Ted Cruz or “Crooked Hillary or “Sleepy Joe or “Proven Liar” James Clapper or “Crazy” Bernie or “Deranged” Omarosa or “Shifty” Schiff or “Nervous” Nancy. All of these apply to Chrump in spades. However, there are of course exceptions to the rule. These are the only times Chrump is not talking about himself:
"I’m going to make America great again."
"I alone can fix it."
"I’m like, a smart person."
"I have a very good brain."
"I know the best people."
"I’m a very stable genius."
"I’m the least racist person you know."
"I have no problem with women. As you know."
"I love this country."
"I’m doing an excellent job."
"I want people to vote."
"Did I mention I’m really rich?"
I have a great relationship with (pick a brutal dictator).
I have a great relationship with (pick a wife).
I don't really know (pick a criminal Chrump crony).
I know nothing about (pick a crime Chrump committed).
I never met (pick someone who has been photographed repeatedly with Chrump).
I. Mangrey reframing. All Republican’ts must go – NO exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment