Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Thought For The Day

Some of us do care, actually.
Be Pest
August 26, 2020
Melania Chrump, fresh off her horrendous, soul-less, colorless, and all-but-rose-less make-over of the White House Rose Garden, was the keynote whiner one night two of the Chrumpublican’t National Convention last night. And while we’re on the subject of landscaping, who could forget Melania’s psycho-Christmas display. No seriously, who? And can you tell me how?


Nothing says holiday cheer like a fake, indoor forest of blood-red trees. 
I am neither brave nor masochistic enough to have watched it. However, I am fairly certain that her message was one of making the case for her cheating, proudly-pussy-grabbing husband/sugar daddy getting another term in office. I imagine she said, “My wonderful cash cow, I mean husband, who loves me even more than he loved Stormy Daniels, though probably not as much as he loves that little slut Ivanka, needs a second term because he has not finished doing to America what I once (gulp) allowed him to do to me. I can’t believe it’s taking him so long because he always finished so quickly – thank God – when he was doing it to me.”

This has been your Paying Attention Thought For The Day.
You're welcome.
What is your thought for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment