Friday, March 24, 2023

Thought For The Day

When They’re Right, They’re Right

March 24, 2023

At first blush I reflexively thought Ron DuhSantis and his fellow haters were a bunch of fucking idiot assholes for raising this issue in the first place. And really, who could blame me. After all he is on the wrong side of every single issue he has been shrieking about since he first appeared on the scene. However, having given a great deal of thought to one of the hottest debates currently raging through our troubled society, I have to admit finally that I agree with the anti-drag movement. I always try to be open-minded, but sometimes I just have to take a stand when an issue clearly causes such danger and harm to humanity. I mean seriously, why the hell is this necessary and who even thought this would be a good idea in the first place? These drag shows are a complete waste of time and they are going to ruin the lives of or possibly kill, if not us, our children.

Filthy, dangerous, pathetic, deadly: it’s time to stop these drag shows.
We are clearly too stupid to live.

Wait. What? People dressing up as members of the opposite sex? Who gives a flying fuck about that? How the hell does that hurt anyone with an IQ that doesn’t start with a decimal point?

Never mind.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

Oopsie!

2 comments: