Monday, August 1, 2016

The Ugliest American

Putin a Good Word For Him

Never Chrump Land
August 1, 2016
In 2013 when asked if he had a relationship with Putin the real estate maggot bragged, “I do have a relationship and I can tell you he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today…But I do have a relationship with him.” During on of the Republican’t primary debates Chrump glibly offered, “But as far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could say Syria. As far as Syria, I like – if Putin wants to go in – and I got to know him very well – because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stable mates – and we did very well that night. You know that.” In fact the ratings that night were poor and Chrump and Putin were not “stable mates” since they were on separate continents at the time. So was Chrump was not lying when he recently said, “I have nothing to do with Russia. I never met Putin. I have nothing to do with Russia.”? He also said, “I have nothing to do with Putin. I’ve never spoken to him, I don’t know anything about him other than he will respect me.” Even his lies are not quite lies...or something. If you are lying about a lie you previously told are you in fact lying? Very Zen. I can’t keep up with this lunatic.
I know exactly which way I want to go.
Chrump had very little interest in the crafting of the 2016 Republican’t platform, which included such brilliant forward thinking as “…coal is an abundant clean…energy resource.” In fact the only thing team Chrump fought for in the medieval platform was taking Putin’s side in Ukraine. Coincidence or the Fart of The Deal? Chrump told an interviewer last week that he “would be looking into” leaving Putin-annexed Crimea in Russian hands. Yesterday he told George Stephanopoulos, [Putin]'s "not going to go into Ukraine. Just so you understand, he's not going to go into Ukraine. You can mark it down, you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want." Stephanopoulos politely informed Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014 – how could Donald be expected to keep up with such minute detail?

George W. Bush was The Decider. Donald J. Chrump is The Dictator. Bush at least attempted to think before deciding. Chrump don’t think. Chrump fire. Chrump smash.
“Chrump tell Putin – You’re fired!”
I. Mangrey reporting. Ouch.
                                                                                                   
Mad in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment