Friday, April 17, 2020

Thought For The Day


 
Is It Just Me, Or Does This Pandemic Kinda Suck?
April 17, 2020

I know that I have a penchant for being a glass-half-severing-an-artery kind of guy at times.  This means that I am not always particularly equipped to gauge situations objectively.  Maybe I’m overreacting, but this Chrump pandemic is beginning to wear on my fragile constitution. 
These are a few of my least favorite things about pandemic (besides Chrump):
          Very hard to eat with mask on.  I feel like fucking Cookie Monster.
          I hope I can remember where I put the invisible fence that stops me from leaving my property.
          I’ve gotten to the point where I’m so paranoid I have to wash the soap before using it to wash my hands.
          I keep having nightmares where I have to be six feet away from myself.
      I keep having daymares where I see an orange-colored mutant on my television for what seems like hours every damn day screaming at reporters.
        Every time I cough or sneeze, which happens almost constantly, I think, “Oh shit, this is finally it, I’ve got the COVIDs.”
          More than 80 percent of the benefits of the coronavirus relief package – totaling some $90 billion – passed by Congress last month will go to those who earn more than $1 million annually, according to a report by a nonpartisan congressional body.  There is no event or non-event that does not compel Republican’ts to steal money out of our pockets to hand over to their sugar-daddies for no fucking reason whatsoever. 




This has been your Paying Attention Thought For The Day.
You're welcome.
What is your thought for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment