Monday, March 28, 2022

Cruz – Con/Troll

His Real Name Is Raphael - His Real Job is Being A Scumbag

March 28, 2022

Cruz once again proudly and publicly proclaims that he is unable to understand children's books. The latest target of Cruz’s ignorance and/or hateful dissembling is a book called Antiracist Baby. The book’s message is that no one is born a racist; it is learned behavior. At one point the book says, “Babies are taught to be racist or antiracist – there is no neutrality.” However, the racist baby senator from the Loon Star State just cannot help himself…or anyone else. They should have made him stay in Cancun when they had the chance. 

Cruz found it necessary to ask one of the most qualified SCOTUS nominees ever brought to the Senate for confirmation, “Do you agree with this book that is being taught to kids that babies are racist?” A clearly exasperated Ketanji Brown Jackson, according to Elie Mystal:


“started to answer. She said, “Senator.” And then she sighed. And then she paused. For a long time. as the silence filled the room, I felt like I could see Jackson make the same calculation nearly every Black person and ancestor has made at some point…It’s the calculation when black people try to decide.: “Am I gonna risk it all for this?” Jackson took a moment to decide if it was worth it to throw everything away – her chance, her good name, maybe even her whole career – just to tll Ted Cruz, a man she’s known for over 25 year, what she really thought of him. She decided against it of course.” 

As Al Franken has said, “I like Ted Cruz more than most of my colleagues, and I hate Ted Cruz.”

Thoughts on Ted Cruz 

Cruz making shit up about a children’s book on racism to attack Jackson 

The Texas Twit previously pontificated his pathetic grasp of children’s literature during his senseless grandstanding filibuster of Obamacare where he happily demonstrated that he did not understand the moral of Dr. Seuss' seminal work Green Eggs and Ham 

Thanks to Cruz, Antiracist Baby shot up onto the best seller list 

No one is born racist, but I am willing to wager that almost everyone is born knowing that Ted Cruz is a tumor on the human species. I just wish Cruz would publicly hate this blog. 

Take a hike Ted. Even pseudo-Democrat Joe Manchin is reportedly prepared to vote in favor of confirming Ketanji Brown Jackson to the High Court. 

I. Mangrey. Really. I don’t see why I wouldn’t.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly would. And I'm sick and tired of people telling me that I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete