Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Thought For The Day - Run Donald Run


Yer outta heeeere!!

Love It And Leave It

June 29, 2023 August 23, 2023

I wrote this, as often happens, to keep for a non-araign-y day, when not much was happening, but there hasn’t been such a day for a while, so it sat, waiting for an opening that never came. That is, until Trump made it all but meaningless, but unwilling to let it go to waste, I deliver it now, with Trump’s addendum.

If disgraced, twice-impeached, twice-indicted (so far)*, failed insurrection leader and Fifth-Amendment-dependent ex-one-term-president Donald Trump gave even a fraction of a shit about this country he would, what's the phrase Ratpublicans used to use, ah yes - self-deport.

I hear western Russia is nice this time of year. If that’s too hot, there’s always Siberia. Then again, Putin would have no use for Trump if Dosvedonald was in Russia. Then Vlad would know how we feel.

Trump, ready to move in for the kill…
I mean kiss

Then, this happened just the other day, shortly after describing himself as the “apple of [Putin’s] eye;” Deadbeat Donny had to put up bail to the tune of $200,000 (a bargain by all accounts, given the circumstances) and have spelled out for him the do-not-do list required to stay out on bail…

“I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I'd fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again. Would I be able to take my very ‘understated’ airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see. Probably not, I'd be much better off flying commercial – I'm sure nobody would recognize me!”

First of all, what a douchebag.

But we knew that.

And it’s probably not too smart to threaten (Yeah, he says he’s joking, but we’ve heard that one before) to flee the country you grabbed by the pussy, while you’re (undeservedly) out on bail under four indictments totaling 91 separate charges, many of which are pretty fucking serious.

But we knew that.

Or…

I hear Elba is lovely this time of year

______________________________________________________
*That’s how long ago this was written – two indictments ago.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment