Thursday, October 27, 2022

One Token Over The Line

Theoretically Speaking

October 27, 2022

A reporter on my tv just described the race between Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker as “a critical race.” I wonder if there’s a theory that could help provide insight into such a contest.

Also, I just heard Walker talking (lying again about the latest woman to accuse him of coercing her to have an abortion after he impregnated her). Did he have a stroke or something?

Guess who’s (not) coming to the Senate

One Token Over The Line

“[W]hat happens when the Republican Party elects and nominates Herschel Walker, an African American, Black Heisman Trophy winner, right? Olympian. It destroys the whole [Republicans as racists] narrative.” That’s right Senator Cracker…I mean, Graham Cracker…I mean, Senator Graham. One of your best tokens…I mean, friends is Black. Race closed…I mean, case racist…I mean, case closed.

This has been a Paying Attention™ Special Broken News report.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mishegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment