Saturday, October 8, 2022

Thought For The Day

Thinking Is Believing

October 8, 2022

You are likely familiar with the concept of citizen’s arrest. Well, guess what – it turns out that as a citizen I can arrest, indict and convict someone just by thinking about it. So I’m sorry, disgraced, twice-impeached, ex-one-term-president and failed insurrection leader Donny Trump – I’m thinking about arresting you. And it’s your own fault. You just won’t shut the fuck up. Why won’t you let America be great again? If you won’t go back to your make-believe board room, your make-believe business and your make-believe billions and leave us the fuck alone, you leave me no choice. I think you guilty.


Something to think about

I Think, Therefore It Is

So, for your many crimes – in and out of office – I think you guilty. Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Mor-on Lardo. Just turn yourself in. I don’t want to have to think this again…but I will.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

You're welcome.

What is your thought for the day?

BONUS THOUGHT (with thanks to Franz Kafka):

As Donald Trump awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect…

No comments:

Post a Comment