Monday, December 3, 2018

Mike Makes Right

The Cohen Bothers
December 3, 2018
The best words from Donald Chrump after falling out with
his very close associate and personal lawyer for 12 years
According to Donald “Please Don’t Lock Me Up” Chrump, his former personal lawyer and one-time vice president of the Trump Organization Michael Cohen is a “very weak person”, who is not a very good lawyer, and is a nothing but a big liar.  “Michael worked for me for a few week, or hours or years, I don’t remember, since he hardly ever did anything for me.  People call him my “fixer.”  If he was fixing for me, how come I had to pay off all those women I never even met?  Never even met them.  Never grabbed ‘em by the pussy.  But I had to pay them all that money?  Michael Cohen did nothing for me.  I think he was a big Hillary Clinton supporter.  They say that he said he would take a bullet for me, but he never did.  Not once.  He is and always has been a terrible liar.  Terrible.  I like liars who don’t get caught.  You don’t see me getting caught.  NO COLLUSION!  Mueller’s obviously got nothing on me and I have the best people on my team.  Mueller knows that and that’s why he’s scared of Chrump.  I have the best people: Mike Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort – these are all great people.  But, not Michael Cohen – I have nothing to do with him.  As I said, I like liars who don’t get caught.”
Mike and Don in happier times, singing a duet from Cats.
They are singing a different tune today.
Now Cohen is singing like a bird, and Chrump is screeching like fingernails on a chalkboard.
At one time there was talk of ditching the whole president thing
and taking over the couch at Fux and Friends.  SAD.

Chrump told a “friend”, “I watch the show for three hours every single day.  Sometimes I watch it twice, like when I call in for an hour or so – those are the best ones.  Very smart, very good people, but I am much funnier, much better looking and so much smarter than all of them and I could do the show much better – probably longer too, why not six hours – and I would get amazing ratings.  Plus, I already have my own blonde – the beautiful Kellyanne and a great sidekick – my good friend and my best lawyer, Mike Cohen.”

I. Mangrey slinging mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment