Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thought For The Day


I Am Not Ann T. Soshal*

March 26, 2020
I am continuing to exercise stringent social media distancing throughout the Coronavirus hoax/pandemic.  No Instagerm, no Snapsplatt, no Talkieface or F*&#book.  No Tic Tack, Who-zat, Tweeter, Facetouch or any other such platforms – or apps, as the kids say, which as you can see, I am totally familiar with.
If you must engage in social media activities please make sure to do so safely: always wear a mask, mittens and galoshes when typing.  Wash your hands, keep your nose clean, your head high, your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel.  Never text while driving, and probably don’t even drive right now.  If you do drive, do not exit your vehicle until you return home.  Then, run inside and bathe in alcohol.  And please stop hounding me for autographs and selfies.
Stop doing this already!  Six feet, people!
I will continue to sicken myself the old-fashioned way – paying attention to the news.  The real news.  The fake news.  Cable news.  Network news.  Breaking news.  Old news.  No news.  Good news.

*Ann is currently in an undisclosed location waiting for the pandemic (and possibly the Chrump presidency of death) to blow over.  Ann does not think the coronavirus carnage will be as brief as a certain orange hot air buffoon keeps insisting.

This has been your Paying Attention Thought For The Day.
You're welcome.
What is your thought for the day?

5 comments:

  1. My thought? I can't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will take it, and you will hate it. At least for a while. Now, shut your festering gob you tit, and take it like a baby-man.

      Delete
    2. Let's just see what President Death has to say about it.

      Delete
    3. #presidentdeath, I says. I'm fucking serious.

      Delete