Friday, June 10, 2022

Thought For The Day

I Can Handle The Truth

June 10, 2022

“Tonight I say this to my Republican [apparently, that’s what she calls them] colleagues who are defending the indefensible. There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.”
              
Liz Cheney, House Select Committee on January 6 Co-chair
                                                June 9, 2022

Chairman Bennie Thompson and Co-chair Liz Cheney (yes that Liz Cheney) bringin’ the pain

After watching the pilot episode of the House Select Committee on January 6, and having some time to reflect on the seriousness of what was presented, I would like to say something to my Ratpublican friends…fortunately I don’t have any.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Thought For The Day.

You're welcome.

What is your thought for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment