Friday, April 26, 2019

Close Mind, Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Qu'est-ce Que C'est?

April 26, 2019
Donald Chrump has relented on closing the Mexican border, but he still shows no sign of opening the impenetrable border between his brain and his mouth.
Grandpa Psycho, as if he ever had it, is really losing it.  As Chrump continues his 2020 campaign/disinformation tour, one wonders what lies beyond ‘unhinged.’  Chrump began his campaign like a passenger jet in mid-air having just lost one wing.  And like that plane, it was all downhill from there.  And now we are all passengers on that plane.  And oddly, the wing is not growing back.
Not long ago, on a stop in Chrump’s never-ending campaign of chaos and carnage, he bemoaned the fact that the speech he was delivering…in public…in front of cameras – as tends to case for public appearances by presidents, even grossly incompetent and incoherent ones – would likely be “leaked” to the media.  Chrump told the assembled mob, “The fake news will, as usual, try to use the words I’m saying to say I said the things I said.  SAD.  They are the enemy of the people folks, and as I’ve said, I would never kill them.  I’ve never told you to kill them, but if you did, it would serve them right.  They’re always repeating what I say to make me look like an idiot.  Very unfair.  I rarely say things on purpose.  Most geniuses do this as you know, since most of you are also geniuses, which is why you love me.  Poorly educated geniuses, my kind of people.”
Der Furor is appalled that Democrats are demanding to see the unadulterated Mueller report that he himself has on numerous occasions said should be made public.  The same report he celebrated for totally exonerating him.  This is understandable, I would never admit to winning a Pulitzer Prize for my terrific blogging – probably, I would say, the best blog of all time, but that is not for me to decide.  Or is it?
On another occasion, Chrump went on and on about the “oranges of the Mueller report,” “the beginnings” of the Mueller probe. “I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the…uh, uh, the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation…the Mueller Report I wish covered the oranges…”
Speaking of oranges, Chrump also showed off his rapidly progressing dementia by telling reporters that his father (who was born in New York City) was “born in a very wonderful place in Germany.”
The oranges of Chrump’s “hair” color? Is it Crayola or Tang?
And what is the deal with Chrump's hues.  He and his “hair” change color more often than a chameleon traversing a Jackson Pollack painting.
I. Mangrey refraining.

No comments:

Post a Comment