Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Figuratively Flinging Feces

So It Goes

April 17, 2019
Bernie Sanders took on Fux News single-handedly in an hour-long town hall.  Turns out Bernie has a wider appeal than those Fuxheads might have wanted.  Bernie’s platform is extremely popular across America, as evidenced by everyone from Hillary Clinton and one Donald J. Chrump mimicking much of the Sanders agenda after seeing how popular it was early in the 2016 campaign.  The difference being, Sanders meant it, Clinton meant some fraction of it, and Chrump’s word is as valuable as used toilet paper.  As has been scientifically proven, he lies more often than he eats, golfs, tweets or breathes.  Chrump will say anything.  He will tell you 140 times, “I love Wikileaks” and then say, "I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing.”  He had me at ‘I know nothing,’ and then he lost me.

I. Mangrey reproaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment