Thursday, February 9, 2023

Schmuck Of The Day Redux

Cloudy With A Chance Of Shitheads

February 9, 2023

Empty G recently whined to an interviewer:

Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable.

Really!? How the hell do you think we feel, having to see and hear you?

She droned on

I made a lot more money before I got here. I've lost money since I've gotten here.

Really!? So $174,000/year for throwing a 24/7 tantrum, hurting people’s brains and supporting the overthrow of our government is putting a strain on you? Maybe you haven’t heard, but your job description is “public service.” I will now break out the world’s tiniest violin for you, and then a full-size bass fiddle to go El Kabong on your dumb ass.

But wait, there’s moron

I have people come up to me and say crazy things to me out of the blue, in public places, that they believe because they read it on the Internet or saw it on some news show about me.

Does the name Qanon ring a bell? Can this twit (not the word I really wanted to use) even hear herself mewl? Talk about the pot calling the kettle fucked up in the head.

So, it's not a life that I think like something that I enjoy because I don't enjoy it.

Only the IQ-less knuckle-draggers who voted for you could possibly be enjoying this. Feel free to pack up your shit and get the fuck out of DC. What a maroon.

Marge and her fellow unravelers acted like demented monkeys...no, that's not right, more like whatever monkeys evolved from. Monkeys are cool. And smart. The Georgia Screech could not even behave as well as a teenager on meth during Joe Biden's State of The Union address the other night. Marge and a number of her buds acted like a bunch of drunks at a cock fight, yelling, booing and denying reality at every turn.

Dressed as what can best be described as a bleached hairball, Empty G should refrain from opening the hole above her chin. If not for our sake, then for hers. Nothing good has ever come from that mouth.

Idiot Wind: Empty G expelling IQ points

After feeling ever so clever by carrying around a large white balloon prior to the SOTU, malodorous Marge dressed as a the famous White Balloon at the speech (ob-seen above). Many people are upset that the Pentagon did not shoot her down as a precaution.

Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind

I am not saying the following to be rude or mean, just accurate. Empty G is one seriously fucked up motherfucker.

This has been your Paying Attention™ Schmuck Of The Day. Fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment