Saturday, March 30, 2024

Paying Attention™ Book Club

A Special Promise For This Holiday Season

No Need To Thank Us

March 30, 2024

“When fascism comes to America, it will be
wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross.”
attributed to Sinclair Lewis

I am obviously not cool enough to even think about wearing Trump’s new golden sneakers. I wouldn’t even care when they fell apart after wearing them for a few hours. I would have treasured those few moments, watching people point and stare and laugh.

I have to admit however, that I’m very excited about Trump’ astonishing new God Bless The USA Bible. Surely there is nothing like it, and with good reason. After all, who could match Trump’s sense of style and taste? No one, that’s who, except maybe that My Pillow guy. He is also special.

Because I am a real patriot, I am not going to buy just one copy, I’m not going to buy 100 copies. I am looking forward to not sending them out as presents and/or hate mail. Everyone reading this can expect to not receive one of these fake bibles in the near future and for all time. Surely, all of you are yearning to not have your very own copy. Not having this special tome right beside you, under your very own roof, will make your home that much more inviting to friends and family, and most strangers.

This “Bible” is a limited edition, so we are planning to not get them immediately so that you will be able to not get yours from us as quickly as possible. And for a select few out there, we will not be sending you one a month for one whole year. One lucky reader will also not be getting a first edition copy of Donald Trump’s masterpiece (written in its entirety by Tony Schwartz, who now regrets ever having written it, and donates all profits to charities despised by Trump).

“I don’t know if Donald read every word in The Art of The Deal,
but I know that I wrote every word in it.”
Tony Schwartz, actual author of The Art of The Deal

As far as we know, Paying Attention™ is the only blog making this promise: you will never be getting one or more copies of the Donald Trump-endorsed “Bible” from us. Guaranteed. Or your money back.

You are very welcome.

From everyone here at Paying Attention™

No comments:

Post a Comment