Thursday, December 28, 2017

Bringing You The Future Before It's Too Late, Part II

Further Predictions, Prophecies, Prognostications, Projections and Piffle

Here, There and Everywhere
December 28.5, 2017
Where We Will Have Gone From Here
Hopefully, you are sufficiently soused, fittingly fried, tremendously toasted, or otherwise appropriately altered as 2017 melts away like an M&M without its candy coating. If you have already started your Rent-A-Coma program and are not seeing this in a timely manner, welcome back – I hope you are feeling refreshed. In any event, welcome to Part II of our thee-part series on the way it will be in 2018. Buckle up. 

March 15, 2018
Steve Bannon: The Next Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin is caught in a men’s bathroom at the Wasilla YMCA. The video of Palin genuflecting in front of Steve Bannon was bad enough, but when it goes viral, things get even weirder for the Palin household. Sarah was fortunate to have nothing to step down from and dizzily went about her “business” after the humiliating event. Todd Palin is not so lucky. He is so distraught, he hires a small plane to get his message out…
Todd Palin comes out of the toolshed
 
In the same way John McCain caused the word-borne intellectual infection known as Sarah Palin, Don Chrump exposed the world beyond Breitbart subscribers to a previously unknown – part troll, part virus, part decomposing sea sponge – called Steve Bannon. Palin caused considerable brain damage across the nation, ultimately resulting in a significant across-the-board reduction in the national IQ, as evidenced by the ensuing Tea Party infection and subsequent Electoral College victory of The Orange Gas Cloud. It took quite a few years for the Palin to wear off, but now it is little more than an occasional rectal burning and some moderate cerebral swelling from time to time, when Palin manages to force her way into media coverage. For now, Bannon is all Chrumped up and spreading his political herpes hither and yon. He is feeling his oats, or maggots or whatever it is that fills his gullet. It sure ain’t Wheaties.

Bannon was unable to choose between the Palins, who unsurprisingly refused to share. Despondent over the loss of both Palins, and unable to propel his white nationalist minions to world domination, or even annexing Alabama, Bannon crawled back under his heavily funded rock and, after threatening to run for president, reverted back to licking himself to sleep and shunning daylight.
 
April 1, 2018
Chrump and Fux
Chrump joins Fux and Friends, “Let me tell you, I am draining the swamp like you would not believe. I’m also making the First Amendment great again by joining Fux News. I will make it the firstest amendment of all time. Mostly I’ll be phoning it in, like I always do, but you just never know when I might pop into the studio to give you the real fake news you really want. Who knows better than Donald J. Chrump what really goes on in the White House? Who you gonna believe, me or those slimy, crooked, fake reporters that hate me – and all of you out there – and keep swamping up everything with their stupid facts. I will still be tweeting like a blithering idiot, or a f*$&ing moron as General Kelly called me, but now you can also see me right here. Or, at least a picture of me, every morning. And probably for a few hours later in the day, before my very brilliant advisor, very brilliant, who knows many, many things and talks to me all the time, Sean Hannity is on. And also I will finally win that Emmy I always deserved and no one can stop me this time.”


Chrump needs to be on a couch, but not this one


Actual tweet
 
May 1, 2018
Chrump Loves Putts
Chrump invites Putin to stay at the White House with Melania while he shores up his golf game. “I love presidenting. I’ve been the best president in history so far. No one can deny that. Believe me. But I own the greatest golf courses in the world. I am doing so much amazing work it’s not even funny. But now that I have all this time to golf, I don’t think I’ll ever see the White House again, and not just because it’s such dump. I don’t think I could bring myself to go back in there when I own so many of the world’s best golf courses. I just want to stay on the golf course and work my ass off making great tee shots, or at least making it look that way on my scorecard. I really just want to spend time working on my putts.” Someone with intimate knowledge of Chrump’s habits, who spoke to us allegedly, confirmed what we already knew, “The only thing Chrump cares more about than his “hair” is his putts.”
Chrump being Chrump
 
June 25, 2018
Alternative Fake News
Comedy Central’s totally excellent, incredibly ultra-realistic The President Show airs a 24 hour marathon, which somehow is aired simultaneously all day on Fux News. Most Chrump supporters cannot tell the difference between Comedy Central’s real Chrump and the very fake one they managed to get into the White House as our first part-time president. Chrump’s approval rating spikes above 25 percent for the first time in months. His disapproval rating remains at 99 percent. It is assumed that many Chrump supporters are not only illiterate, but too stupid to answer a simple polling question.
The very real fake president takes the helm.
 
July 4, 2018
Look Before You Eat
Fast food junkie and piƱata president Donald Chrump mistakes his own brain for a chicken nugget and pops the shriveled sweetbread into his gaping maw. It ends in disaster, as he survives the episode little worse for the wear. What he later describes as “the greatest hiccup marathon in history.”
Chrump develops near fatal case of hiccups after swallowing his own brain
 
The best thing that comes out of this incident is some of the most cogent tweeting ever from president #45.
 
Many people are saying that this is the new Independence Day. The beginning of the end of Chrump’s Moronarchy. One of the millions of innocent bystanders said, “I hope we will finally be seeing the end of Chrump as we know it. I hope he really is so satisfied with all his “accomplishments” that he packs it in and finally goes back to Mor-on-Lago for good. Maybe he knows he will never see the end of his first term. Who cares? As long as he is leaving the White House…or what’s left of it.”

                                                         *****

Go and have a nap or a concussion, maybe some Prozac. There is a good chance Part III is coming soon – we’ve got the 8 Ball in overdrive and you will not want to miss what’s left of the future.

Ed Venture, T. Doff, I. Mangrey and Shay King continue bringing you the future before it gets away.

No comments:

Post a Comment