Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Thought For The Day


 
No One is More of An Optimist Than I. Mangrey
August 6, 2019
“I am not a crook.” – Nixon, Dick
“If the president does it then it is not illegal.” – Nixon, Dick

Will we one day get to hear Donald Chrump’s, “Okay, so I’m a crook.  So what of it?” speech?  We already know that he believes that if he does it then it is not illegal…he has thought that since the day he punched his music teacher in the face.  Chrump told Tony Schwartz, the actual author of Chrump’s  The Art of The Deal, “In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye.  punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled.”  In any event, don’t mistake Chrump’s raging arrogance and toxic narcissism for self-awareness.

As coda to his teacher-punching story in The Art of The Deal Chrump added, “The difference now is that I use my brain instead of my fists.”  Considering his tiny little hands and his very, very small brain, Chrump might want to seek out a third option.  I’m just sayin’. 
NO COLLUSION. TOTAL EXONERATION. WINNING.
Is that the sweet aroma of impeachment I smell in the air?  Or is it just that Resignation Season is upon us?  Hopefully it is both.  Tune in tomorrow as the gang at Paying Attention kicks off our annual Resignation Days festivities.
This has been your Paying Attention Thought For The Day.
You're welcome.
What is your thought for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment