Sunday, December 26, 2021

Bringing You the Future Before It’s Too Late, Part I

Predictions, Prophecies, Prognostications, Projections and Piffle

The End (of The Year) is Near

December 26, 2021

Where Will We Have Gone From Here

Despite completely missing the boat by not predicting a coup led by the lame-duck, disgraced, twice-impeached, wantonly-criminal, COVID-loving 45th president, the gang here at Paying Attention is once again poised to try our hand at divining the year to come. With Joe Biden finishing up his first year in office, and America barely surviving the attempted coup led by the huge loser of the last election, said loser’s ongoing attempts to destroy the democratic process, the continuing saga of the ever-mutating Turmp virus and the unsuccessful attempt to hang Mike Pence. But at least we seem to be rid of Kim Jong Turmp…for now...sort of. Unfortunately, many predictions for 2022 still involve the former guy, since he still looms bigly, like a species-ending asteroid, over the national psyche. 

However, the stupidity is so overwhelming and so widespread that our entire system of political and social norms, such as they are, risk collapsing into chaos and fascism. It is not hyperbole to imagine long-term irreparable damage to civilization itself if these medieval morons have their way. This is not one of our predictions (Or is it?), but just something think and gnash your teeth about.

Save America From Americans 

Turmp did not concede his extremely, very strong and powerful, landslide loss as was customary until Turmp, the Russians, the white supremacists and the Ratpublican Party writ large conspired to end democracy. Earlier this month Donny Dirtbag fake-tweeted this gem:

__________________________________
This is how the very stupid and very corrupt, banned-from-social-media failed
blogger taints the public discourse now that he has no other recourse

Those of you familiar with the English language undoubtedly noticed that Il Douche didn’t not employ one of the most Freudian of double negatives never not used.

Now, Back To The Future

Many people do not realize that predicting the future is not an exact science. Truth be told, science is not always an exact science. A large swath of America does not even think science is real. In reality – as if that’s still a thing – nobody can predict the future…as if that’s still a thing. Nonetheless, we will put our non-existent reputation on the line to tell it like it will be. Our record has been as good as anyone’s since our first foray into Predictions, Prophecies, Prognostications, Projections and Piffle back in 2013.

I. Carnac, questioning all the answers that will be given in 2022

Here we are, at the end of 2021, the year many feared might never happen, and for more than 800,000 – in large part due to Donald Turmp’s anti-mask, pro-bleach-ingestion, do-nothing approach to the pandemic – it never did.

In any event, here is what we predict you will see over the next 12 months…

 

January 6, 2022  Happy Insurrection Day?

Turmp “Enacts” Ex-Executive Order

Donald Turmp returns to the scene of the crime, surrounded by hundreds of loving lunatics, most of whom are heavily white and armed, visibly struggling to breathe due to COVID, and struggling to think due to…well, you know. The disgraced, twice-impeached, Russian-stooge, ex-president announces that he will be designating January 6 as a national holiday: Turmp Reinstatement Day – A Day That Will Live in Infamy. Apparently, he doesn’t know what infamy means.

The white, the proud, the furiously ignorant

“What an amazingly huge crowd, probably the largest crowd in the history of crowds. This will be a big day in America. Maybe the biggest ever. I’m calling it “Turmp Reinstatement Day – A Day That Will Live in Infamy.” I was hoping my very good friend Mike Pence would be here to hang with me, or maybe to just hang. Even though he screwed up bigly, I mean, what a pussy, he’s still my very dear friend – one of so many, no one could count them all. No matter what anyone says, this is my country, I won it fair and square.

I never conceded to Sleepy Joe. Why should I, when I clearly won every state. Everybody knows I won, and if they don’t, they’re bigger liars than I am. As your real and true and favorite president, I am today going to issue my greatest executive order, finally bringing a stop, a very big, very powerful stop to the fake presidency of Joe Biden. I call him Sleepy Joe. Sleepy Joe. That’s what I call him. I have let him pretend long enough. I’m sure my loving military will gladly reinstate me in the great and wonderful White House. Then we can get back to ignoring the fake COVID flu, and start drinking bleach again, and most importantly of all, saying Merry Christmas – a greeting I invented so people would be free to exercise their Second Amendment right to be religious, Two Corinthian Leather, am I right – which was not allowed last holiday season thanks to Sleepy Joe who hates Christmas…and white people. Make America drink bleach again – that’s what I say…”

Turmp went on like this for another two hours or three hours – no one really knows how long. Even as the crowd dwindled down to just a few homeless, racist zombies who had nowhere else to go, and were hoping to land some cushy cabinet positions, seeing as no one but them and creeps like Lauren Boebert, Margie Taylor Green, Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Matt Gaetz and Madison Cawthorn were interested. Once Turmp’s mouth stopped moving, he opened fire before finally being subdued by Capitol Police and using tranquillizer darts and one desperate, brave citizen with a blimp-sized butterfly net.

January 11, 2022

Mike Drop

Despite insisting he won the 2020 election, spearheading an insurrection that culminated in a murderous assault on the Capitol which failed to stop the wheels of democracy, Turmp announces he is still running in 2020 and running again in 2024.

“Mike Pence and I will never forsake our mission to make America as great as Donald Turmp. The stolen election of 2020 is not over until I say it’s over. And, since I have been deprived of almost a whole year in my White House – a place I call the summer Mor-on Lago – I am entitled to run again in 2024. Unfortunately, since Mike Pence stabbed me in the back by not telling Joe Biden to take a hike, after our sort-or-second term is up, I will be running again in 2024 with a new, improved Mike. One who will do anything I say, because he’s a brain-damaged crackhead. I love the crackheads, and I hear they love me very much. That’s right, my running mate in 2024 will be none other than the great pillow guy, who is almost as smart as me, Mike Lindell.” 

A newer, dumber, Turmpier Mike

Ed Venture, I. Mangrey, T. Doff and Shay King bringing you the future before it’s too late.

Go and get a stiff drink and gird your loins folks, we’re just getting started.  It is predicted that Part II will be appearing very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment