Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The End Is Nearer

Fear and Voting in the USA
 
Down In the Bunker
November 8, 2016; 8:10 PM ET

So here we are. The day we have all been waiting for while simultaneously hoping it would never come. How Zen.  

I “woke up” this morning – as if I have actually been able to sleep. I apparently nodded off in the chair I’ve been unable to rise out of for the last month or so. As it was 7:00 AM on the East Coast, I changed my Depends and stumbled to the car. I somehow remembered how to operate my vehicle and with one eye half-open made my way to the local high school to vote. There was already a line in which I managed to stay upright long enough to sign in and push a button or two. I’m pretty sure I voted for Hillary Clinton and some other folks listed below her name. I saw a woman wearing a “Make America Fucked Again” hat; I think that’s what it said, but my open eye was starting to glaze over a bit. Anyway, I just bit my tongue and made it back to my car. 

Chrump’s closing thoughts last night on why to vote for him were, “The world hates us. The world hates us.”



 
Yes, precious, the world hates us.
I. Mangrey reporting. Don't Chrump me bro!
                                                                                                   
Mad in USA


No comments:

Post a Comment