Friday, February 17, 2017

Some of my best friends are...I'd rather not say.

How Many Jews Can Chrump Insult By Being the Head of a Pin?

February 17, 2017

An Israeli reporter asked Hair Chrump, "And I wonder what do you say among the Jewish community in the states and in Israel and maybe around the world who believe and feel that your administration is playing with xenophobia and maybe racist tones?" Chrump replied, and I kid you not, "Well, I just want to say that we are, you know, very honored by the victory that we had. (He really said that.) 306 college votes, we were not supposed to crack 220.
(Turning to Netanyahu)You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there's no way to 270, and there's tremendous enthusiasm out there. I will say that we are going to have peace in this country. We are going to stop crime in this country. (He really said that.) We are going to do everything within our power to stop long-simmering racism and every other thing that's going on. A lot of bad things that have been taking place over a long period of time."
Some of my best friends are…well, you know.
Unable to stop his face sphincter from defecating further, he continued, "I think one of the reasons I won the election is we have a very, very divided nation. Very divided and hopefully I'll be able to do something about that, and I -- you know, it was something that was very important to me." And before the verbal diarrhea abated, he closed with, "As far as people, Jewish people, so many friends, a daughter who happens to be here right now. A son-in-law. And three beautiful grandchildren. I think that you are going to see a lot different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. I think a lot of good things are happening. You're going to see a lot of love. You're going to see a lot of love. Okay?" Okay. Should I hold my breath while I wait, or just tie a plastic bag over my head?
No mention of the words "anti-Semitic or anti-Semitism" in response to a question…from an Israeli reporter…about anti-Semitism. He did manage to squeeze out the word “Jewish” once though as he essentially tried to convince himself that some of his best friends were that. On Holocaust Remembrance Day this same seemingly random collection of protoplasm gave a prepared statement that did not mention the Jewish people in any way. Interesting choices.
The next day, when Chrump decided to go solow, another extremely deferential Jewish reporter tried to ask him how he was going to handle the rapid rise of anit-Semitism that seems to have spiked since Chrump threw his Chinese hats in to the ring, and even more so since his (gulp!) election "victory". He seemed not to understand the question and got very testy, starting his answer with, “Sit down. I understand the rest of your question. So here’s the story, folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. [WRONG] No. 2, racism, the least racist person. [REALLY WRONG]” From there it simply flew off the rails. No one survived. Chrump seems to have a problem with Jewish people who are not his daughter, his son in law or his grandchildren.
In other Chrumpy news, The Don has decided that all this presidenting is too hard. People question him. People dislike him. Other people despise him. A lot. He has decided to run for president again, like the good old days of 2016. Chrump is heading back to Florida to hold a campaign rally so he can pretend he is popular. You go girl. His approval rating is on life-support and under a constant suicide watch at 38%. Chrump’s disapproval rating is surging now at 56% and hurtling toward infinity at an alarming hilarious rate.

I. Mangrey reporting. Oy.
                                                                                                    Mad in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment