Saturday, December 17, 2016

He Says What He Thinks…He Just Doesn’t Think

He Says What They Think He Should Say

Back in The USSA
December 17, 2016
Many Chrump supporters seem fully aware that the guy they voted for was simply lying about just about everything. They insist the important thing is that Chrump is “shaking things up”. They are right about that. I wonder how they will feel when Amerika ends up with Shaken Country Syndrome.
Der Furor recently addressed his adoring fans and managed to unwittingly dish on himself. He is so un-self-aware that he thought everyone would love his little story about how his handlers told him to use the phrase ‘drain the swamp’…“So I said ‘drain the swamp’, oh that’s so hokey, that is so terrible. Then I said alright I’ll try it. So like a month ago I said ‘drain the swamp’, the crowd went crazy. I said whoa, then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it. Right? And then I said it, I started loving it.” There followed audible moaning from the faithful as it began to dawn on them that they had been played for fools (they ain’t seen nothing yet). You could see the artificial color drain from his face as the Orange Gas Cloud attempted to regain his footing and assuage the stunned mob by meekly repeating ‘drain the swamp’ a few extra times.
Stephen Colbert interviews the real Chrump and then the bizarre cartoon version.
 
Fascist Footsteps
Chrump has his own alt-right ideas about voting, "I passed a line and I said, 'what's happening over there?' I thought it was a big movie. They said, 'no, sir, that's voting. They're voting,' and they're voting like really early. And we have to discuss that early thing. That's sort of — so many things are going on. So many things. Wonder what happens during the evening when those places are 'locked', right?" In true Republicant’ form Chrump doesn’t like the idea of making it easy for people to vote, especially after they voted overwhelmingly for anyone but him.

Vote for me you idiots!
In 1972 Nixon hired Cubans for the Watergate break-in to infiltrate the DNC and win re-election, which he did for a while at least. I forget what happened after that, but I don’t think it went well. The party of Reagan – whose personal claim to fame (however exaggerated) was bringing down the Soviet Union – is now the party of Putin as a recent poll showed that 37% of Republican’t voters have a favorable view of the Russian leader. I wonder how that happened. In 2016 The Russians teamed up with a self-professed Putin fanboy who urged them to infiltrate DNC to boost him into the White House. Chrump didn’t care how it happened as long as he could win. Can we be tired of his winning now?
I. Mangrey reporting. Don’t blame me.
                                                                                                    Mad in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment