Saturday, November 17, 2018

America's Worst Lady

Melanie Makes Her Move?

November 17, 2018
Chrump has the best words, the best wives and the best people
Just when you thought it could not get any crazier (I know you did not really think that, but please allow me this literary device), it has gotten considerably crazier.  Stepford First Lady (or First Stepford Lady) Melanie (some call her Melania) Chrump, the one-woman caravan of illegal aliens preparing to take over our government, is now officially and overtly throwing her weight around the West Wing. The worst first lady has apparently fired deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel because she transgressed some unwritten law.  To her I say, I don’t really care do you?
With all due respect, of course
Melania said of Ricardel, “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”  I believe the third Mrs. Chrump meant Ricardel no longer deserves the horror of serving, but I could be wrong.  Is Melania making a move to take over the White House?  Does she have Chrump by the tiny little balls?  Does she control her husband’s stockpile of “hair” spray, and consequently the keys to power?  Who will she terminate next?  We’re looking at you John Kelly.
Chrump was overheard saying, “It’s okay if Melanie, or even Melania fires people.  She’s the mother of one of my children I think…I think it’s Eric maybe.  I’m in charge and she’s my wife for now, and I haven’t cheated on her ever for many months now, so she can do whatever she wants.  I’m very happy that she is finally interested in what I’m doing.  And let me tell you, I’m so sick of this whole Constitution thing.  No one even knows who wrote it or where it came from.  It’s nothing but a bunch of outdated regulations from like a hundred years ago.  I’m the best at getting rid of regulations, and I can get rid of these too.  Just watch, there’s nothing that can stop me.  Nothing.  Many people are saying there are things I’m not allowed to do.  They don’t know much about being president.  I know more than any of them.  Believe me.  I’ve studied the Constitution very closely, I know all the words including some that no one else knows about.  Many people said I shouldn’t or couldn’t fire Sessions, but I did it.  They said I couldn’t grab him by the pussy – well, I didn’t, but I could have if I wanted to.  I still might.  We’ll see what happens.”
I. Mangrey regaling.  Don’t piss off the missus.

No comments:

Post a Comment