Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thought For The Day

Climate? He Can’t Even Spell It.

November 20, 2018 


Donald Chrump was forced once again to act presidential by touring some of the devastation on the heels of the most recent California fires.  Chrump twice referred to the town of Paradise as Pleasure, finally corrected by California Governor Gerry Brown.  The following exchange took place…
Reporter: Does seeing this devastation, though, change your opinion at all on climate change Mr. President?” 
Chrump: “No. No. I have a strong opinion.  I want great climate and we’re going to have that.”
“I have a very, very large uh-brain, but I left it in my other hat.”
 
This has been your Paying Attention Thought For The Day.

You're welcome.
What is your thought for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment