Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fought For The Day



Sweet Jewsus
November 1, 2018
Stop me if you’ve heard this one...
A vice prezidnet invites a Christian “Rabbi” (who had been defrocked by Jews for Jesus) to pray for Jews murdered at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh at a campaign rally...Oh, fck it, I’m going to stop myself.  I guess I can’t call either of these guys anti-Semitic since Jesus was a Semite.  I guess I’ll just call them anti-Jewish.
Speaking of Jews…
Carl Reiner  (click here)

This has been how Paying Attention Fought For The Day.
You're welcome.
How have you fought for the day?

4 comments:

  1. I think the Carl Reiner link is busted...can't get it to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just click carefully...
    Already voted.
    Now we wait.
    Dammit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, now I see, thank you very much, strange person.

      Delete