Saturday, June 2, 2018

Chrump To Win Nobel Putz Prize

Two Equals on The World Stage

June 2, 2018
Donald Chrump recently met with Kim Kardashian in the Oval Office.  Why not?  She is an important figure in American political discourse.  Always has been.  And, she has (had?) her own show, which gets her to the top of Chrump’s busy golfing schedule.  She certainly is no less serious a political player than Chrump. 
Highly placed White House sources have told Paying Attention – under condition of non-existence – that Chrump thought she was actually Kim Jong Un.  After the meeting, Chrump spoke to no one in particular in the White House Rose Garden.
“I have just had a historic meeting with the leader of West Korea.  They said it would not happen.  Fake news.  Very fake news.  I also said it would not happen, but that was after and before I said it would happen.  I’ve said a lot of things.  I still have the best words and a very good brain.  Just ask me.  We had a very good talk.  And, I got it done under budget and ahead of schedule.  The fake news totally missed the whole thing.  Mostly I just shook my head and said yes.  Hey, this guy had his uncle killed by dogs.  Pretty impressive.  I may have to try this some time myself.  He’s a very strong leader.  I think he really likes me.  He said many nice things about me, so I said some very nice things about him.  Very nice.
The one smiling like an idiot thinks he’s about to win the Nobel Peace Prize
 
I know more about these things than all the experts.  And everyone agrees with me on this.  Kim was surprisingly friendly and he has really done much better with his hair.  Kim assured me that there are no more nuclear weapons in West Korea…or wherever he is.  And, anyway, who cares if they do?  Did I mention he said very nice things about me?  We are getting along very well, so I think it doesn’t matter anymore how many nukes they have.  After all, we have nukes why shouldn’t everyone have them.  It’s not like they’re dangerous.  I hesitate to say this, but he could really give Ivanka a run for her money.  And Ivanka has a lot of money – much more today than she did a year ago, which has nothing at all to do with me being president.  Believe me.  I am not making deals all over the world that have a very good effect on my companies that I have nothing whatsoever to do with while I’m running the country.  I could be doing both, but that wouldn’t look too good, although very soon I will not be giving a shit about that.  America will be doing so great, and Zombie Bob Mueller’s fake witch hunt will be over, and I will be doing whatever I want.  Then America will be really great, really, really great.  That I can tell you…and I will be even greater.”
The Prezident then wandered off across the lawn before being carried back the official residence and transferred into his robe in time to re-watch Fux and Friends before falling asleep on the toilet.
I. Mangrey recoiling.  It's a living. Not really. But I do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment