Friday, June 29, 2018

Swing Vote My Ass UPDATE: This Justin

Nothing Is Ever As Bad As it Seems…It Is Worse

June 29, 2018, 5:45am
I clearly need to stop waking up so often.  Shortly after putting last night’s post to bed, I did the same for myself.  It just is not possible for our bare bones staff to keep up with Chrump’s transgressions.  I know he is accustomed to getting away with everything but murder…so far (as far as we know), but I cannot get used to it, especially with him living in the White House and all.
We thought this update would be interesting.  Suffice it to say that Swingin’ Tony Kennedy’s son, Justin “spent more than a decade at Deutsche Bank, eventually rising to become the bank’s global head of real estate capital markets, and he worked closely with Mr. Trump when he was a real estate developer, according to two people with knowledge of his role.”
In case you have forgotten Deutsche Bank, “Days after Trump became President, New York State announced a $425 million fine Deutsche Bank had agreed to pay over a $10 billion Russian money laundering scheme, one of many investigations the bank is still embroiled in.”
We will leave the details to the Josh Marshall’s excellent Talking Points Memo.
I should go back to bed, or perhaps a round of Rent-A-Coma would be better.
I. Mangrey remaining awake against my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment