Saturday, April 1, 2017

World of Wonders

This is Not an April Fools Joke

Where the chicken meets the road

Your eyes are not deceiving you. It might be a little tough to see, because my hands were shaking and I was not about to get any closed than I was, but that is a road being traversed by no more and no less than Gallus gallus domestcus - commonly known as a chicken. This happened to be a Hawaiian road and a Hawaiian chicken. I have heard about such goings-on for as long as I can remember but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to witness anything like this. Needless to say I had to travel half way around the world, but it was worth it. And I lived to tell about it. No one knows why chicken and road interact in such a way. Sure there are many theories and some people think this is all some kind of joke. I took this picture and all I can tell you is I was scared shitless. I had no idea what might happen. I could not discern the agenda of this feral fowl. What was this apparently wild bird up to? I was there. I saw it with my own two eyes. I still have no idea why he did it.  

Ed Venture
Editor, Paying Attention

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you why! Because that fowl was a part of the Henotheist Menace! It's a conspiracy! They're taking over the world!

    ReplyDelete