Monday, January 11, 2021

Radical Normalcy

Scary Stuff, Folks

January 11, 2021

I don’t know how much more of this I can take. I watched Joe Biden take questions from the press. He was respectful, answered every question like a human being, waited in case there were follow-up questions. He didn’t insult even one single reporter, no racially insensitive, snide remarks. Biden didn’t even yell “Lock him up” one time. Sure, in response to a question he said Trump was unfit to serve, but everyone already knew that. He didn’t make up any crazy shit that made me think I was hallucinating. Didn’t tell anyone to drink beach or talk about some of the great murderous dictators he loves. Biden didn’t even have the guts to scream ‘Fake news!” or call reporters enemies of the people. Not even once. What kind of sick game is this guy playing?

Joe Biden: Will his radical normalcy destroy the great America Trump built?

At the end of this horrifying display of normal adult behavior, he forgot to turn and run away abruptly before the damn thing was over like an angry teen who’s just been grounded and sent to their room; he just calmly finished answering the last question, politely said “thank you”, put on his mask and walked away. I was sure it was a joke and he would come back and trash the place. But no. He just left. This is going to be a long four years. I look forward to Donald Trump crashing a few of these malarky-free snooze-fests and showing these losers how it’s supposed to be done.

As if this press conference debacle was not bad enough, where are the idiotic tweets? I haven’t seen one single misspelled rant. Does this even stay up all night watching Fux News? OAN? He probably won’t even be bragging about his crowd or dick size. WTF. Somebody help me out here.

And what’s with his human-looking skin tone? And his suit fits like it was made for him. This guy is a fucking disaster waiting to stop happening.

I. Mangrey


No comments:

Post a Comment