Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Word For The Morning - KOYAANISQATSI

KOYAANISQATSI

January 20, 2021, 6:00 AM Eastern Time

Today is meant to be the official termination of Donald Trump’s ignominious administration. There are still six hours left during which it remains possible that the Teflon Trash-heap will pull some bad craziness. And we are still up to our eyeballs in assholes. I have yet to see any sign of chickens ready to be counted.

So, hopefully for the last time for a long time I share a wonderful word. The best word in my humble estimation. This word became one of my favorite of all time after I saw the brilliant, moving and unique 1983 Godfrey Reggio documentary of the same name.





Koyaanisqatsi – the trailer

This has been your Paying Attention Word For The Morning.

Morning maniac music...

Frank Zappa – Dumb All Over

Steppenwolf – Move Over (crank it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment